The Harrison Funeral Home was established in 1905 in Grass Creek, (Fulton Co.), Indiana by Thomas L. Harrison. The business was later moved to a two story residence in Kewanna, Indiana located on East Main St.
In 1936, the Harrisons moved to our current location in Kewanna at Main and Toner Streets.
In 1933, Paul M. Harrison joined his father in the business and they opened the funeral home in Royal Center, (Cass County), Indiana.
In 1940, the Harrisons purchased the former residence of Dr. Frank M. Kistler at 304 S. Chicago Street, Royal Center and moved the funeral home to its current location.
This undated photo is of founder Thomas L. Harrison (seated right) with his horse drawn hearse.
With him is Ezra "Bud" Rans (seated left), a relative of current owner Kyle L. Rans.
Standing along side is Clarence Pherson.
This picture was taken in front of the Kewanna Public Library around 1920.
Here is a picture of the Harrison Funeral Home in Royal Center circa 1942.
A picture of founder Thomas Harrison seated at his desk at the Harrison Funeral Home in Kewanna around 1945.