Harrison-Metzger & Rans Funeral Home - Royal Center | 304 S. Chicago St | Royal Center,
IN46978 | Tel: 1-574-643-2265 | Fax: | email@example.com
Harrison-Metzger & Rans Funeral Home - Kewanna | 123 East Main | Kewanna,
IN46939 | Tel: 1-574-653-2265 | Fax: | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marocco-Rans Funeral Chapel -Logansport | 119 E. Market St | Logansport,
IN46947 | Tel: 1-574-753-6282 | Fax: | email@example.com
The Harrison Funeral Home was established in 1905 in Grass Creek, (Fulton Co.), Indiana by Thomas L. Harrison. The business was later moved to a two story residence in Kewanna, Indiana located on East Main St.
In 1936, the Harrisons moved to our current location in Kewanna at Main and Toner Streets.
In 1933, Paul M. Harrison joined his father in the business and they opened the funeral home in Royal Center, (Cass County), Indiana.
In 1940, the Harrisons purchased the former residence of Dr. Frank M. Kistler at 304 S. Chicago Street, Royal Center and moved the funeral home to its current location.
The Early Years
This undated photo is of founder Thomas L. Harrison (seated right) with his horse drawn hearse.
With him is Ezra "Bud" Rans (seated left), a relative of current owner Kyle L. Rans.
Standing along side is Clarence Pherson.
This picture was taken in front of the Kewanna Public Library around 1920.